2.5 rustler or Losi XXXNT

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

.ReCo!L

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey I'm new to RC so i have a question should I go for a 2.5 rustler or a LOSI Adam Drake XXXNT XXX NT .15? can you also tell me how fast the LOSI one goes? cause i know how fast the rustler goes.

EDIT: I also would like to know which one has better handling.

Last edited:
if you are going to race, definatley go with the losi. i have a losi 3xnt, not the drake, and i love it. it performs wonderfully. IF you are going to bash, i would actually go with the associated rc10gt.The losi's parts are more brittle than the associated.As for speed,that all depends on what engine you get. IF you are going to race get the losi. You will not be dissapointed.

Hey THX for the info, and btw I edited my post so what about the handling? right now I'm leaning toward the LOSI XXXNT, I'm gonna get used to it a bit then maybe I will go and race since this will be my second nitro r/c and I'm still a noob at this.

O yeah almost forgot THX! to the owner of this site! woodie right? Well thx again and keep it up. Its great!

get the losi! handles like a dream (thats what I've heard, i havent actually run mine yet) and it goes very fast with a new engine.

Ya i love the handeling on mine.the response is great. i had an associated t3 and i didnt like the handeling on it. That is why i got the losi. I figured the gt would probly handle somewhat like the t3. The losi is an awsome truck. Top to bottem front to back.

Back