2.5 RAcing Engine Price Point

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x_789

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
hey it looks like the new 2.5 is not only gonna be the baddest SB on the block its also gonna be really well priced. stormer $119.19 w/ps X

it gets even better than that, you can trade your old .15 in and get it for $100 bucks, that's the route I'm goin when they become available

Frankly, if you can get a new one for $120, or trade in the TRX and pay $100, I might just buy the new one for $120. Then I'd have 2 mills. Ya can never have enough engines in reserve....

Originally posted by Candyman
Frankly, if you can get a new one for $120, or trade in the TRX and pay $100, I might just buy the new one for $120. Then I'd have 2 mills. Ya can never have enough engines in reserve....

Yeah this is definatly the way I see it I would not give up a mill for 20 bucks which is essentially what you are doing. If you were saving 75 bucks thats another story but a 20 spot no thanks. I will keep the mill as spare. X

I agree, I think if I was in the same situation I would want a spare. I would probably use it as an excuse to bulid another truck.

Well my TRX .15 is ROACHED! So hey, 20 bucks in my pocket is a good thing! I can't see using my old .15 for anything other than a paperweight at this point hehehehe.......

:banana:

Originally posted by Çh®i§tiªñ
Well my TRX .15 is ROACHED! So hey, 20 bucks in my pocket is a good thing! I can't see using my old .15 for anything other than a paperweight at this point hehehehe.......

:banana:

You've got mail dude:D

UPDATE!!!!!!

I just noticed that Hobby People is offering the 2.5 at $109.99!!!!!! With p.s!!! How can you go wrong. I would guess the only other things you'd need are the pipe and slide carb linkage. Time to start saving me pennies. Should have that in my rig by spring. Or better yet, maybe I'll give it a whirl in my Nitro RS4 3!!!!:cheers:

Looks like I will be buying a spare definitly