2.5 or .15?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Car God

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
:doh: Well i know a lot of people say the 2.5 will kick my.15 ass, but they don't call me the car god for nothing. I have beaten the 2.5 and am allways looking for good competition. Give me a few days and i will download a video of my maxx. Just remember my .15 is far from stock, i have even drilled out my ports.:cheers:

If you have any videos of your own please e-mail them to me at [email protected]:classic:

the 2.5 is a .15 you know its 2.5 cc's

You know what phantom, First off i ain't stupid and anytime you can come to michigan and i'll have my maxx walk all over yours. OK. And as far as the engines, What ever the driver prefers is cool but when were on the track we'll really see whats going on.:cool:

Your going to have to put up your number so if I ever get out that way I can look you up and see just how fast you think your maxx is:D

Umm am I the first to notice car god and Matts are both in michigan. Matts why don't you pay car god a visit and show him what your truck can do. X

Originally posted by matts6887
Ooohhh man, Hunter, I can't believe you went there on that one. ;)

Why???

So if his Maxx is as fast as he thinks it is there should be no problem:D

Even though I dont have a T-maxx I would prefer getting a .15 because I have herd on Traxxas that a lot of people ruined their engines because it is made for racing, not for bashing so they didn't tune it properly and it over heated and it was the end of that.

Thats my honest opinion.

J

X i noticed that right away:thumbsup:

I live in MI too:banana:

Yes i am in michigan and live on 8-mile. If anyone wants to get together and have some fun racing i'm up for it. Just e-mail me and let me know. [email protected] :bandit:

Re: reply

Originally posted by Car God
Yes i am in michigan and live on 8-mile. If anyone wants to get together and have some fun racing i'm up for it. Just e-mail me and let me know. [email protected] :bandit:

Thats what I like to see, someone that is willing to back up what he says with his Maxx:cool: If I ever get out there Ill be sending you an email.

Loose your self in the music the moment you want it you never let go

SEE EMINEM AROUND?:banana: white boy

Hi i have a tmaxx with the 15 size engine in it but the new 2.5 has more power and better top end
48963981sbMVRu

here is a pic of my car

or if it does not work her is the link

http://community.webshots.com/user/jord77

thanks

Back