2.5 3.3 revo chasis

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bones7933

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Is the chassis the same on the 2.5 and 3.3 revo? Can I swap all my parts over to the 3.3 chassis, what would I need to do this?

3.3 is 30mm longer. You'll need a longer front center shaft and steering turnbuckles.

Would the front center shaft for a 3.3 work, just use it instead of the 2.5? What turnbuckles would I need

Yes center shaft from a 3.3 and 3.3 steering turnbuckles.

That's all ill need to transfer over all of my stuff over to the 3.3 chassis? All shocks and everything else will switch over? The center shaft for a 3.3 and the steering turnbuckles? Sorry to be repetitive but I'm just trying to make sure, thanks for your time and help

Yep. That's it! Everything else is a direct swap. First thing I did when I got a 2.5 was go on eBay and order 3.3 chassis, center shafts and steering turnbuckles. Have fun and don't stop there. I sure didn't lol...

I wont! It already has a picco .26 Max motor swap, I'm looking to do some mods for sure on it, it screams!

You're looking for the tie rods that go from the servo to the steering arm.

Ok so I need the front center shaft for a 3.3, steering turnbuckles, and tie rod ends all for the 3.3 to do the swap?

Front center shaft and tie rods....just the tie rods that go from the servos to the steering arm only.

Back