1000 biotch

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mcvickj???? u never saw scarface??? wow - must see, best pacino movie ever.

BTW - humbodt, ur avatar sucks compared to mine, Props to NoviceRob for designing the gif.

Nope. Maybe I will rent it this weekend. :) Who is the person in yours? The pic looks fimiliar. I think I just saw that pic on MSN.com a few days back.

mine is a screen shot of Jack Nicholson axing through the bathroom door in the movie "the shining"

what hole have you been hiding in Mcvickj? Nicholson is king! Your avatar is alright NA just wait until I do my animated gif.

congrats on the big 1 tripple 0

wouldn't it suck if you could just now change your title and had to wait until 2000 to get your avatar? I mean jeez that would really be dumb... :whistle:

PS I agree on the VB code in the title: *cough* RCNT STAFF *cough*

Originally posted by humboldtblazer
what hole have you been hiding in Mcvickj? Nicholson is king! Your avatar is alright NA just wait until I do my animated gif.

LOL. Some of these movies you are talking about are probably as old as me. :p

Ya there as old as me too...The shinning RULES though..REDRUM....REDRUM...Lol

HEEEEEERES JOHNNY!!!!!

Oh man you don't know what your missing...Lol HHHEEERREESSS JOHNY !!! lol now i can't get that out of my head....The axe part is COOL !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.