1000 biotch

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HumboldtBlazer

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Finally. Glad it still isnt 2000. What to put hmmmm.......

now that fits awwww. I love it:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

You sure posted a lot of :spam to get here.

Holy cow 2:28 in the morning. Why on earth were you up that early. The cows around here don't even get up that early. :)

he has been up posting spam around the site to reach 1000, lol.

NOW I KNOW WHY ALL THE NEW POSTS ARE FROM THREADS DATED '02!!!

Damn humboldt, searching all the way back to the beginning, eh? lol

Congrats bro, glad to see u made it.

Hey woodie.....how bout we temporarily :ban: Humbolt for :spam:ing the hell outta the board just to get to 1000. Since X isnt here any more and Sky is out and about we need to do something to stop the spamming!!!

dont be jealous because I have an avatar and you dont. It was PAC time mc so it wasn't 2:30 it was 11:30.

robriguez - You make a good point, there's not much going on RCNT right now, we need something to do.

Who wants to ban him?

LoL

-Michael

If you want I will head up the tar & feather group to teach humbolt a lesson. :) If we make an example outta him we will prevent future incidents.

Ban me! I vote Ban me! I will make 2 alternative RC sites that I was banned from the same day. It will be a record or something like that. If you ban me I will go start my own board and cry about this one all the time.:mex:

Lol.Congrats on the 1000 post man !! You'll be at 2000 in no time :ban: ....spam away....=devil

Originally posted by humboldtblazer
Ban me! I vote Ban me! I will make 2 alternative RC sites that I was banned from the same day. It will be a record or something like that. If you ban me I will go start my own board and cry about this one all the time.:mex:

shut up X, uh I mean humboldt! lol

Lmao....:violin:

Hey i've noticed that Code doesn't work in that little name thingy.....why not ??

dont know. Hey WoddiE why doesn't the VB code work in the titles?

Ya i allready posted my .02 in that thread...It would be better if code would work though.....:wasted:

NA is just jealous because his avatar is weak sauce compared to mine.

What is your avatar? The pic is a little small to make out the person.

Its Tony Montana from Scarface! You Cock-a-Roaches! Dont fiddlesticks me Frank, Dont you ever fiddlesticks me. Who put this thing together...me thats who. Who do I trust..me thats who.

can you see it now?

That would explain it. I have never seen Scarface.

That is a CLASSIC movie of 70's gangstadum. It is a must see! Its about 4 hrs long so pack a lunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.