1/7 Scale MAXXslash Leaked on eBay.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am gonna pass. The main draw for the slash is the aplethra of options one can go with. This won't have that and never will most likely. That's just my thoughts though. 70+ outta the box though is pretty dang fast. That's cool.

I am gonna pass. The main draw for the slash is the aplethra of options one can go with. This won't have that and never will most likely. That's just my thoughts though. 70+ outta the box though is pretty dang fast. That's cool.
all the MAXX option parts should fit. WideMAXX MAXXSlash anybody?

I agree the same goes for the present slash in my opinion. And the xmaxx is also 1/7 scale according to traxxas. Wouldn't that suggest it be the xmaxx that would be compatible? Genuinely curious. Not trying to troll.

nope. Traxxas classifieds the X-MAXX as 1/5. or MAXX-sized.
wayyyyy bigger than the MAXX. Look at them together and you'll see the size difference.

Also, the MAXX, which is classed as 1/10, is bigger than other 1/10 RC MTs such as the Stampede/Hoss, Rival MT10, and others. so it's really bigger than 1/10. Same as the Tekno MT410.1.

I agree the same goes for the present slash in my opinion. And the xmaxx is also 1/7 scale according to traxxas. Wouldn't that suggest it be the xmaxx that would be compatible? Genuinely curious. Not trying to troll.
the slash is sized right. It's the MTs that are undersized.
Such as the X-MAXX. Traxxas says it's 1/5 but the Primal RC Raminator is true 1/5. and it's way bigger.

More like 1/8 but ideally 1/9th if it's a thing. Traxxas lies about their sizes on their cars
same deal with the vendetta.

Last edited:
I think it will be like a Sledge/ Max/Slash combo. Bigger than the Slash and Max. 1 size up is the Sledge. :cool: . Bingo.šŸ¤£. $750 or so.šŸ’„. We shall see.šŸ

I think it will be like a Sledge/ Max/Slash combo. Bigger than the Slash and Max. 1 size up is the Sledge. :cool: . Bingo.šŸ¤£. $750 or so.šŸ’„. We shall see.šŸ
I would be more keen on this. It seems silly to me that they would release a model that's 1/7 scale and have it compatible with a 1/10 scale model maxx. Regardless of the maxx actual size. The fact is they rated it as 1/10 and same with the original slash. To introduce a so called 1/7th scale and have it swap out with a 1/10 would make them look shady. Just my opinion though. May turn out to be exactly as others say. Wouldn't be the first time I'm wrong. Won't be the last.

The problem with a 6s SCT is it has a parachute for a body and not enough rubber to put the power to use. I used to own the Arrma version of this truck, it got eBayed fast.

I get that as well. I must not be very clear in what I'm meaning. Because the point in trying to make its not about the actual size of the maxx vs. The maxxslash. Its about the way they are marketing it and the contradiction to thier own previous classification of thier products. It's not that big of a deal. Was just expressing what i thought about it. To sum it up... I wouldn't mind having a Maxx but I don't see myself needing one of these new Slash rigs. Others will probably love it. That's why this hobby is so great. There is something for all of us. šŸ¤™

What I would like to see from Traxxas is a short wheel base Sledge with a monster truck body on it. The Notorious and Outcast are popular formats, I would like to see what Traxxas take on it would be.

The problem with a 6s SCT is it has a parachute for a body and not enough rubber to put the power to use. I used to own the Arrma version of this truck, it got eBayed fast.
you could cut out the back of the body...

What I would like to see from Traxxas is a short wheel base Sledge with a monster truck body on it. The Notorious and Outcast are popular formats, I would like to see what Traxxas take on it would be.
I would buy that. I love the sledge but having that shorter chassis would really make it one of the best. The only complaint i would have about that car is the ability to flip is lacking. So yeah this would be welcomed.

Iā€™ve been ready to pull the trigger on a UDR and now this comes up, 70mph outta the box has my attention and sure thatā€™s with the optional and included pinion like my slash came with.

Back