1/10 Roller Kit F1 Car

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Addict Rc

Hardcore RCTalk User
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
This things sick looking other than the driver but whatever heres all the specs
    • Gear Differential offering an improved cornering ability in the majority of conditions. On power steering is improved along with corner entry stability. The car will also drive much flatter and have more predictability in high traction conditions. The ball differential can still be used and is likely to be an improvement only in very low traction conditions.
    • Left hand rear wheel clamp design. This new one piece, rotationally balanced design is lighter, simpler and the perfect match for the updated differential. It may also be used with the ball differential.
    • Updated design for the rear wing mounting assembly, featuring 7075 Aluminum lower, and Carbon Fiber upper components. Style, center of gravity, durability and stiffness has been improved in this area.
    • V2 damper rods with a much larger internal hole diameter. This could simply be seen as a weight reduction over the v1, however, its primary purpose is to allow for easier filling with damping oil. A larger quantity of oil can be used, leading to a much longer lasting, consistent damping and therefore less frequent maintenance is required.
    • Side link mounts for increased durability
    • Front end chassis posts for increased durability
    • Simplified and stylish front wing mounting using thread inserts. Narrow front wishbone position clearance added for when using the narrow camber strap options.
    • Optional camber strap for reduced camber when using the narrow front end width on the wishbones (SCHU8358)
    • Flanged, alloy rear wheel nuts for improved concentricity between the drive axle and rear wheels for smoother running
  • Hollow and lightweight steel rear diff axle included. The optional carbon fiber gear diff axle (SCHU8353) can be used for further weight reduction.
  • Full length carbon fiber chassis for increased cornering predictability and improved rear traction suspension system
  • Carefully increased longitudinal stiffness using a combination of top-deck and side brace design
  • Unique wing mounting position for optimum wing performance
  • Fully adjustable front end (Wheelbase, track width, ride height, toe, camber, caster, damping, bump steer and ackermann)
  • Super quick and fully adjustable castor using digital caliper or steel rule, and castor chart in the manual
  • LiPo mounting using O-ring fixing with easy loop over design. Catering for wide range of "Shorty" type LiPo shapes and sizes.
  • Compatible with Core-RC CR721 Solid axle design
  • Aluminum servo mounts
  • Thread inserts make working on the car quick and simple
  • Lightweight independent roll and bump springs with low center of gravity
  • Ultra-low motor position
  • Lightweight low center of gravity CNC alloy rear transmission housings
  • Adjustable anti-squat and pro squat, independent of droop setting
  • Ultra-balanced rear pod assembly
  • Full range of optional springs, front, side and rear
  • Fully adjustable body mounting system
  • Optimized steering geometry for precise handling
  • Chassis balance pivot holes. For use with SCHU3582 pivot set. To optimize left and right weight distribution.
  • Slotted center pivot design to prevent binding, with adjustment screw to ensure zero unwanted free movement
  • Extra low rear roll center
  • Rear tweak adjustment via side springs
  • Adjustable rear ride height using interchangeable inserts with improved fitment (0.25mm increments)
  • Adjustable front ride height using optional slide in alloy spacers. (0.25mm increments)
  • Lightweight rear droop adjustment
  • High tensile steel hex screws used throughout
  • High quality easy to follow instruction manual
  • Mon-Tech front and rear black wings included in the kit
  • Accepts a huge range of industry standard body shells, motors, batteries, servos and speed controllers
  • Speed Secret: Mass damper for front and rear
  • Speed Secret: -6mm track width camber strap offers huge track width shift with only one updated part
Specifications:
Length: 422mm
Width: 190mm
Wheelbase: 262mm

Needed to Complete:
  • 2 Channel Radio System
  • 540 Class Motor
  • Low Profile Servo
  • Electric Speed Control
  • Wheels & Tires
  • 2S Shorty Lipo Battery
  • Bodyshell & Paint
  • Motor Pinion 48DP

schk197.jpg

schk197_1.jpg

schk197_2.jpg

schk197_3.jpg

This things sick looking other than the driver but whatever heres all the specs
    • Gear Differential offering an improved cornering ability in the majority of conditions. On power steering is improved along with corner entry stability. The car will also drive much flatter and have more predictability in high traction conditions. The ball differential can still be used and is likely to be an improvement only in very low traction conditions.
    • Left hand rear wheel clamp design. This new one piece, rotationally balanced design is lighter, simpler and the perfect match for the updated differential. It may also be used with the ball differential.
    • Updated design for the rear wing mounting assembly, featuring 7075 Aluminum lower, and Carbon Fiber upper components. Style, center of gravity, durability and stiffness has been improved in this area.
    • V2 damper rods with a much larger internal hole diameter. This could simply be seen as a weight reduction over the v1, however, its primary purpose is to allow for easier filling with damping oil. A larger quantity of oil can be used, leading to a much longer lasting, consistent damping and therefore less frequent maintenance is required.
    • Side link mounts for increased durability
    • Front end chassis posts for increased durability
    • Simplified and stylish front wing mounting using thread inserts. Narrow front wishbone position clearance added for when using the narrow camber strap options.
    • Optional camber strap for reduced camber when using the narrow front end width on the wishbones (SCHU8358)
    • Flanged, alloy rear wheel nuts for improved concentricity between the drive axle and rear wheels for smoother running
  • Hollow and lightweight steel rear diff axle included. The optional carbon fiber gear diff axle (SCHU8353) can be used for further weight reduction.
  • Full length carbon fiber chassis for increased cornering predictability and improved rear traction suspension system
  • Carefully increased longitudinal stiffness using a combination of top-deck and side brace design
  • Unique wing mounting position for optimum wing performance
  • Fully adjustable front end (Wheelbase, track width, ride height, toe, camber, caster, damping, bump steer and ackermann)
  • Super quick and fully adjustable castor using digital caliper or steel rule, and castor chart in the manual
  • LiPo mounting using O-ring fixing with easy loop over design. Catering for wide range of "Shorty" type LiPo shapes and sizes.
  • Compatible with Core-RC CR721 Solid axle design
  • Aluminum servo mounts
  • Thread inserts make working on the car quick and simple
  • Lightweight independent roll and bump springs with low center of gravity
  • Ultra-low motor position
  • Lightweight low center of gravity CNC alloy rear transmission housings
  • Adjustable anti-squat and pro squat, independent of droop setting
  • Ultra-balanced rear pod assembly
  • Full range of optional springs, front, side and rear
  • Fully adjustable body mounting system
  • Optimized steering geometry for precise handling
  • Chassis balance pivot holes. For use with SCHU3582 pivot set. To optimize left and right weight distribution.
  • Slotted center pivot design to prevent binding, with adjustment screw to ensure zero unwanted free movement
  • Extra low rear roll center
  • Rear tweak adjustment via side springs
  • Adjustable rear ride height using interchangeable inserts with improved fitment (0.25mm increments)
  • Adjustable front ride height using optional slide in alloy spacers. (0.25mm increments)
  • Lightweight rear droop adjustment
  • High tensile steel hex screws used throughout
  • High quality easy to follow instruction manual
  • Mon-Tech front and rear black wings included in the kit
  • Accepts a huge range of industry standard body shells, motors, batteries, servos and speed controllers
  • Speed Secret: Mass damper for front and rear
  • Speed Secret: -6mm track width camber strap offers huge track width shift with only one updated part
Specifications:
Length: 422mm
Width: 190mm
Wheelbase: 262mm

Needed to Complete:
  • 2 Channel Radio System
  • 540 Class Motor
  • Low Profile Servo
  • Electric Speed Control
  • Wheels & Tires
  • 2S Shorty Lipo Battery
  • Bodyshell & Paint
  • Motor Pinion 48DP

View attachment 153266
Its a Schumacher Icon 2. With that body scheme, i think it looks better with the grey wheels. I wonder how the Schumacher cars compare to the X1 from Xray, and the CRC WTF1 DS. Odd that you posted this and i happened to catch it. I just finished watching Sylvester Stallone's F1 movie Driven, and a couple days ago i watched Rush. I had a CRC WTF1 DS, but, on road cars arent really my thing, so i traded it for an SCT. I almost picked up a Serpent F110 a year or so ago, but passed on it.

I was just looking at that F1 car a couple weeks ago. Looks sick as hell. I'd take that over the Limitless any day. But you'd need one helluva smooth surface to drive it on. Would be a really fun build.

I was just looking at that F1 car a couple weeks ago. Looks sick as hell. I'd take that over the Limitless any day. But you'd need one helluva smooth surface to drive it on. Would be a really fun build.
I don't have a lot of experience with on road racing, but I am pretty sure this is designed for carpet only racing. I think they use 1s only for F1 class

I don't have a lot of experience with on road racing, but I am pretty sure this is designed for carpet only racing. I think they use 1s only for F1 class
Those tires on carpet...not a chance bro.

Not a fan of road burners. Would rather throw dirt.. hahaha looks cool though

yeah thats an asphalt car.. I am sure it could be run on carpet with some foams, but with rubber, thats asphalt.. Problem is there so few asphalt tracks left in the states.. Hence Its designed by schumacher .. UK company popular in the EU.. if youlike that sort of thing also check out the 3 racing F1 kit.. same basic thing but with a ball diff and is the carpet car equivalent of this ride.. as Fog said , SMOOTH roads required for sure..

Back