1,000 Posts!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fan away...I think a little more fuel would help the inferno ensue...so much for boredom.

Check again... there are two new kings of the post...Easy fell when you guys passed 473.

He wanted to be removed and did not really post for like 2 days I am glad he changed his mind, he is a good guy.

Its all you man,I have really had enough of this chair, I am gonna go have a brew and try the couch for a while. Your on top now.

I take it this is the post to take us to 2,000 as well :D

That would be pretty funny if the thread that started as an announcement for 1000 posts was the instrument that was used to reach 2000 posts...:D

a guy has a sleep and you 2 plot a mutiny,i see what i`m up against;)

This isn't a ship...no mutiny here, just a little tag teaming from your two runners up...sneaky bastards aren't they.

trying to out post a gut while he sleeps,what are they like;)

Just trying to keep you on your toes, I think :)

i wonder what % of total votes were posted yesterday,i`d say a fair %,i dont think too many were just "lol" so that is not bad.

Easy I would not get to comfortable on your perch. Looks Like Matt and I have almost as much time to waste as you do, lol ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.