1,000 Posts!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
there will soon be guys with 500 posts on here:)

I think that a big search button in an obvious place (next to submit reply isn't a bad location) with instructions on its use would be great. The other thing that would help encourage the knuckleheads to use it would be some kind of "punishment" or standard message that comes about from posting something that has been asked and answered multiple times.

I try and post a reply to those repetitive posts to the affect of use the search function and save the pros and server time and heartache answering stuff that has been asked and answered many times before. I usually get an angry sarcastic shot back from the offender.

if it was a blatant lazy post it should be deleted,this way they would get a shock.the idea it to get help,but use some sense in getting it.;)

Mods should also delete and remove post counts from people who post anything just to bump their count....like, I know this doesn't have anything to do with the thread, but... This is just as annoying, granted sometimes you get off the original post but blatent post whoring makes me mad.

DOH did i do it again? ;)

deduct 1 post for every blatant un needed post covering nothing but the same subject,covered in past threads(that show up using the thread title)

poor guy will block me posting if i create too much work for him,even more cos i could not do his yard:)

Tell me about it there are some good people here, BTW why is my one way bearing slipping, lol...J/K ;)

We've already got our first post whore, and I am not referring to you Easy...let's all welcome FantomMaxx22..."cool"

You haven't yet...I'll have to check his numbers...at lunch time I think his count was the same as yours is now...you guys have been busy today.

It looks to me like you guys are neck and neck...Easy will fall this evening, unless he gets online and defends his title...:D

Post whore;) Double posting, Sky lets call Matts littlefantomaxx22 . I would like to see Easys face in the morning when he turns on his computer, :D

The only thing he hasn't resorted to is using a separate post for each individual word...You could bury him that way...:D

BTW the fire has started...two takers already...

Status
Not open for further replies.