HPI Wheely King monster truck bodies

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Looking for some realistic monster truck bodies for your HPI Wheely King? Well look no more, HPI has just released three new bodies, the Bounty Hunter, Scarlet Bandit, and the Iron Outlaw, that are officially licensed monster truck bodies for the HPI Wheely King!...

Click to continue

They look cool. Might be be useful for my odds & sods second Wheely King if I ever find it any axles :)

Those look killer! My youngest son is a Monster Jam fanatic, he is definitely going to want that Iron Outlaw lid for his pede.

I hope they make those in maxx Savage size too.

Those look killer! My youngest son is a Monster Jam fanatic, he is definitely going to want that Iron Outlaw lid for his pede.

I hope they make those in maxx Savage size too.

Joe, the Bounty Hunter has been available for quite a while, haven't seen the others in Maxx/Savage size.

Yeah, I have seen the bounty hunter before. Should be easy then for them to make the others in Maxx size. Same body as the Bounty Hunter and just have the decal sheets printed in maxx size.

Oh haha woops i cliked the wheely king link.
I didnt een see the other bit
My bad!!
Bodies are wicked

Back