Traxxas Slayer!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cupooterluvr

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=78iy9KS4Wr0[/ame]

We all knew it was coming. A nitro Slash! And it's 4wd :D Might have to get one of these!

did someone make that, or is it a traxxas product there coming out with?

It's a new product. Check out Traxxas's website, it's basically the first thing you see when it loads.

i want one then, wish i waited before i bought a slash, dang
anyone want to buy a new slash?? lol

hey olds open both eyes! lol it is 4wd :D

really, i'll have to look again but all i've seen is electric.

This is sweet, does anyone know how much money? I this was a slash but its not.

O_O and it's spec'ed out from the revo...hmmm. Available July 31st, now do I hop up the GT2 or save my pennies for one of these beauties. God I hate having to choose, lol.

Last edited:
That is cool, I may have to get one. That would be anawesome race class.

I wish they'd make a 4WD Traxxas Slash. :(

-Michael

hey olds open both eyes! lol it is 4wd :D

:angry::angry::angry:SHUT UP MAN!!! YOU SUCK!!:angry::angry::angry:

yeah... I didn't go to the website. It does appear to say 4WD in big bold letters there doesn't it?

Oh... and Cupooterluvr did say 4wd...

READING IS FOR LOSERS!!!

Actually, after perusing their site, it's just a short armed 3.3 revo with different bumpers and body! WTH!?!?!?

Traxxas went and pulled a Losi on us!

LST2... no, it's an AFTERSHOCK... wait, no, it's a SUPER BUGGY... hold on, it's a RAMINATOR!!!!

Bastards! Now I want a stupid REVO AGAIN!!!

Last edited:
Anyone rember these suckers by XTM kind of reminds me of them. This is out of a old hobby people add I have been saving for probally 3 or 4 years lol, maby more I dont know. I think it has the same feel about it though.
IMG-7.jpg

Yeah, with the body on, it would look similar, but that's more like a HPI MT or MT2. This new thing traxxas has is more revo than anything.

That XTM sure has the same feel to it though.

Yep. I feel a new class in the making though, or traxxas is trying to divert some peoples attention from the hpi baja. lol. Either way its pretty cool.

I think traxxas has one of the best products that it's ever produced in the slash, maybe this will take off as well.