Robitronic 1/18th Scalpel Pro Kit

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Robitronic introduces the first competition level 1/18 electric pan car ever! This ultra light weight chassis contains a high performance POWER 300 motor and is set up to run 4 cells. The super smooth drive-train, ultra low center of gravity, completely adjustable suspension, factory glued foam tires, and GT style high down-force body all work together to make the Scalpel a rocket on the track.

READ MORE

That vid rock the house. I can't belive how fast those things are. :OMG:

Can somebody please define a "pan" car? What makes it so different from other 1/18 touring cars like the M18 or RS4? Aside from only 4 cells...

Lessen said:
Can somebody please define a "pan" car? What makes it so different from other 1/18 touring cars like the M18 or RS4? Aside from only 4 cells...

Great question...I want to know also...:juggle:

It uses a rear POD suspension much like the AE L4.
This gives the user an incredible amount of control over the setup and performance. A pan car will usually have a sliding king pin front suspension such as the L4 rather then an A-arm style.

One of the oldest classes running typically as 1/12 scale with hot cans and hot packs. Every thing mounts low, GT bodies and ultra wide wheels.
No upper deck allows chassis flex in the right places to help keep all 4 planted all of the time. Very quick and fast if you can figure out how to set one up properly.
I want one of these for my stable.

I've been racing 1\12 so far this year and i gotta get this scalpel!!! i just wish it was a link car insted of a T-bar.. I'm not a fan of the T-bars

Um nobody mentioned they are also only RWD....stupid fast....1/12 is the sickest racing I've ever seen...If there was an indoor carpet track near me that's alll I'd ever race...outdoor chews the tires too fast for my wallet...

We like stupid fast.

LOL...I just like stupid....and tig ol bitt.....umm wrong forum

I just learned that there is a indoor carpet track right around the corner from me. Well not that close but only like 10 min. away. I'm going to go there some race day just to watch. Ill probally end up geting sucked into this form of rc too. O swell fun stuff though.

i got a kit.. I'm almost done building it.. ill post pics when its rolling.

ok its rolling now all i got to put in it is my electronics

heres some pics of it next to my 12th scales..

the line up is.. CRC Carpet knife, scalpel, AE 12L4

th_P1190025.gif

th_P1190023.gif

Killer! Let me know what you think when you have had a chance to race it.