Pit Bull Rock Beast 2.2 tires

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
pit-bull-rock-beast.jpg

Pit Bull, the makers of full size and ATV tires have released a set of R/C tires called the Rock Beast. The Pit Bull Rock Beast tires are 2.2 tires made from Komp Kompound that are a miniaturized version of the patented Champion Pit Bull Rocker LT tires with RC Crawling enhancements added to make these the king of the heap...

Click to continue

I know a couple guys have been running them for a few months now and are really liking them. They seem to be a real good compound and they also would work on a 2.2 scaler.

Looks like it could have potential to be a good tire, We will see when Lloyd gets a set, he tries all of the new tires, kinda has a tire and wheel fetish if you ask me, LOL!!! JK!!

Looks like it could have potential to be a good tire, We will see when Lloyd gets a set, he tries all of the new tires, kinda has a tire and wheel fetish if you ask me, LOL!!! JK!!

lol sounds like Johnny. I went to his house the other day and he has stacks of tires in his RC area.

they look extremely wide.

Their about the same width and height of a sedona.

what the hell is a sedona? haha

Ahh, never seen them before. Looks pretty rough.

i like wide. these might be the next tires for the scx. I am going to wait until the flatirons are bald. :)

Sedona's kick ass. Its all about the foam setup.

I like the looks of them. I just wish that they made them in a 1.9.

I havent but I'm sure they are a good all around tire with some tuning. Why? You dont have a crawler? lol

Their nothing that are going to dominate and make all the other tires obsolete, whick is enough reason for me to wait till they drop in price a bunch.

Back