Traxxas Slash Platinum Edition

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
traxxas-slash-4x4.jpg

While the Traxxas Slash 4x4 isn't even availabe as of yet, Traxxas has released another version of it - the Traxxas Slash Platinum Edition!

The new Traxxas Slash Platinum Edition includes nearly every Slash 4x4 option part such as the hard-anodized aluminum Big Bore shocks with titanium nitride shafts; blue-anodized aluminum C-hubs...

Click to continue

Good job Traxxas, would have been better if they wouldn't have included the esc and motor but its a step in the right direction.

Good job Traxxas, would have been better if they wouldn't have included the esc and motor but its a step in the right direction.

I do agree, I wish a actual "roller" would become available.

I going to order mine Friday. You can pick one up from Towerhobbies for 325.00 with free shipping. I plan on using a Mamba Max Pro and a Castle/Neu 2650 KV motor on 3s.

Looks good with no paint! I like it. They did a much better job on this one! I'm slowly changing my mind about Traxxas. I have hated them for a long time due to the money they spend advertising, sucking in newbs with all their claims. They should have spent some of that money making better quality products! They are getting there.

i'm liking this one too, but like above i would have preferred a true roller.

Back