Proline 1983 Dodge Ramcharger

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Proline Racing has taken one of the most popular Dodge body styles, the Ramcharger and has made it a perfect fit for rc rock crawling on the Axial AX10, Axial SCX10, and Team Losi Cralwer.

The Proline Dodge Ramcharger is a two piece system, made from their durable .060 lexan whille the roll cage is made from a high strength molded nylon...

Click to continue

it was a toss up between that and a blazer for my most recent scaler, i chose blazer bu i still like that body for a scaler.

Looks good. I wonder if it would fit on my CR-01?

it should fit easily.

PROLINE needs to make the OLD SCHOOL Blazer 69-72 body style

I would buy a couple of them, paint em up like my old blazer i sold

how did you mount the proline western back bumper on the axial frame? i can't seem to figure it out. I bought the frame extension kit for the front, but what do i need to to for the back?

I can't remember how I mounted mine but I do remember that I had to put my thinking cap on and come up with something custom...So I think you will too.

001-69.jpg

Sorry Joe, I had to pull out the artillery, I get to much crap about selling them so I had to do it...

Dont' feel bad Joe. We all understand. It's so hard to find time to work on projects when you're just layin' around the house with your feet up eating Dibs and sucking Diet Coke.

It's Sprite zero, and Christmas cookies, the sprite zero offsets the cookies :D

But in all seriousness, this year was bad for me, I couldn't really get down the stairs to my basement to my rc room, plus all the medical bills have left me NO cash at all to finish up any of my projects, or anything else for that matter. I have been going through some serious rc withdrawl this past year.

It's Sprite zero, and Christmas cookies, the sprite zero offsets the cookies :D

NO cash at all to finish up any of my projects.

Same here, thats why I sell them after I'm done building them, I really have no reason to keep scalers around, I dont have much fun driving them.

ok so I'm new to this crawling business. but what is the difference between the ax10 kit and the sx10 kit?

The AX10 is a rock crawler, the scx10 is NOT a crawler, it is a scaler, a scaler is a rig made too look "scale" to a 1:1 rig.

WOW at 86.00 i bet they don't sell a lot of these gems...

Back