nitro mini rs4

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kylefarrell

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
a while back i was wishing they made 1/18th scale nitro's, so i started searching around and this is what i found http://www.hpiracing.com/kits/heritage/nm-m.htm
it has to be the coolest mini that i have ever seen, but the problem is this is the only site that i have found it on and my lhs says there is no such thing. i really want this car, so if anyone has ANY information on this car please post

nm-m.htm

HPI briefly sold the Nitro Mini RS4, but it was for a VERY short time. They are on eBay every now and then. They've sorta become a collector item. While I never seen one up close, i doubt certain parts are easily obtainable. But knowing HPI, there's probably quite a few interchangable parts with other chassis'

i have one. it just sits on the shelf but i have heard if i need any parts for it then most parts from the rs4 will interchange. i got it used but never took the time to install electrics in it so i just let it sit there and look pretty.

So that is what I saw at the LHS last week. A customer had it there, he was buying wheels and tires or something. Looked pretty cool.

Actually, the Mini Nitro RS4 was only a bit smaller than a standard 1/10 scale TC. I would say it was comparable to a 1/12 scale. Certainly not as small as 1/18. So far, the only 1/18 nitro that I've seen is a home converted Mini-T to I believe it's an .090 nitro airplane engine. I think they sell the conversions on Ebay.

Yeah, it does *looks* more like the size of a 1/12th...but you can still use the normal mini rs4 bodies.

yes i have one .it is a blast to run ....i been to a few hobby shops and found parts for it ...and i am planing to make a 2nd one ...my first one was from ebay and i got a savage and the mini nitro for $350 ...rtr

PM me if you ever want to get rid of it.

if anyone wants one i know where there is one for sale.

Candyman said:
Actually, the Mini Nitro RS4 was only a bit smaller than a standard 1/10 scale TC. I would say it was comparable to a 1/12 scale. Certainly not as small as 1/18. So far, the only 1/18 nitro that I've seen is a home converted Mini-T to I believe it's an .090 nitro airplane engine. I think they sell the conversions on Ebay.

It was a 1/12th, it used some 1/10 parts.
nmini-fo.jpg

I have some parts if anybody needs any. I have a ton of alum shock bodies that are for a range of shaft sizes for the mini and the older 1/10 stuff.
Other boxes of archived NOS(new old stock) parts. I know there is a bundle of chassis or top decks.
Two Bodies hanging on the wall. I think they are Hondas.
Give me a HPI part# and I will let you know if I have it.

Here is the parts list for the car:
MINI PARTS LIST
Here is the cross reference list from HPI:
Cross Reference List

Thanks,
Dave

Last edited:
i have one i am building, i pick up parts every time i see the word mini. parts are hard to come by. might be for sale soon.!

So far, the only 1/18 nitro that I've seen is a home converted Mini-T to I believe it's an .090 nitro airplane engine.

X-RAY make an 1/18 scale nitro Monster Truck!!!

lol two posts about the mini RS4 brought up from years past. Back to the fact of 1/18 nitros. I have a Sportwerks Chaos 1/18 nitro buggy. runs on a .06 engine.

And now you are posting? You guys do realize this thread is like 3 1/2 years old? Well since its dusted off have at it!

Holy crap dude I never knew:hehe:!:hehe:!;)!;)!:whhooo:!:whhooo: Well its someting to do on the mini section!!!

Holy crap dude I never knew:hehe:!:hehe:!;)!;)!:whhooo:!:whhooo: Well its someting to do on the mini section!!!

Well you guys pulled it outta storage and got dust everwhere so now you gotta do something with her. Now where did Rolex leave that duster...

Back