Crawler Photos (Photos Only)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks hella fun, but the clean up, ughhhhh! I would coat it inThompson's water seal first 🤣
Just sprayed it with the hose, hit it with the leaf blower, and stuck it next to the woodstove. But i do keep lots if spare bearings on hand!

20231125_193558.jpg
20231217_175048.jpg

Sweet. The red looks nice. Which version? I have the original in green. Fun crawler. It's great right out of the box. Waiting on the oil filled shocks and high clearance links.
The builder edition/kit. Yeah the shocks suck, it’s really the springs. I swapped them for some springs I had on hand.

The builder edition/kit. Yeah the shocks suck, it’s really the springs. I swapped them for some springs I had on hand.
I couldn't find another shock that would work without a lot of other BS. Finally broke down and ordered a set from fairRC. See how they do.

Hey some people pay money for a good mud bath. 🤣
They are called hippies….
I used to live near a place with some hot springs, one of the pools was a really muddy riverbed type area, and filled with hippies dipping in the pools all naked like, never any hot chicks either.

They are called hippies….
I used to live near a place with some hot springs, one of the pools was a really muddy riverbed type area, and filled with hippies dipping in the pools all naked like, never any hot chicks either.
Of course not. Just like the nude beaches.

Back