Post your workspace!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is still a work in progress but it's getting there.

20240315_183829.jpg

Don't have a real work space. Either at the dining table or very small desk. Found this 24"×48" adjustable height table I might get & rearrange a living room corner. 1.2" thick wood top. $160

Screenshot_20240519_145449_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20240519_145152_eBay.jpg

Looks good 332. Even has its own power drop. A ++ that.

Couple of cautionary notes if you go with this. Don't paint the wood surface. Painting makes it slicker than slick. Got kids? Esp. toddlers. Be very careful if you use the peg board ends. They're real eye-pokers and you can't see them coming straight on at eye level.

Other than that, looks like a good fit for a tight space. We RCers always have to fight for every square foot we can get. . .

Looks good 332. Even has its own power drop. A ++ that.

Couple of cautionary notes if you go with this. Don't paint the wood surface. Painting makes it slicker than slick. Got kids? Esp. toddlers. Be very careful if you use the peg board ends. They're real eye-pokers and you can't see them coming straight on at eye level.

Other than that, looks like a good fit for a tight space. We RCers always have to fight for every square foot we can get. . .
I'd add a piece if plywood or plexiglass as to not cut, burn, sand etc the top. When is it getting delivered? 😆

Wow that's nice! What's the dimensions? Or link? That would look  way better in my living room.
I don't have a garage, basement, or shop. 1190 Sq ft house. But 2 more years, it's paid for. Kids grown. Just me & the dog. The wooden one would actually be a nice addition.

Harbor Freight. Not sure the dimensions.
I found it. 60"×20" ×34" tall. Hardwood top. $180. 👍

Last edited:
Back