RCTalk is supported by our readers. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
When it comes to riding wheelies, the Traxxas wheelie bar offers wild wheels-up excitement for the power hungry enthusiast. Traxxas is now offering an impressive set of red-anodized machined aluminum wheelie bar wheels with rubber tires. The precision 6061-T6 aluminum wheels feature a stunning red-anodized finish and they ride on rubber-sealed 5x8mm ball bearings. For controllable and seemingly never-ending wheelies, Traxxas developed a durable, soft compound rubber tire that reduces side-to-side movement for stable, consistent wheelies. The rubber tires also absorb shock to help keep the tires in contact with the ground. The rubber tires are available separately and they also install on the stock nylon wheels.
Traxxas Aluminum Wheelie Bar Wheel and Rubber Tire Features
- Precision machined red-anodized 6061-T6 aluminum wheels ride on rubber-sealed ball bearings.
- New rubber tires absorb bumps and keep the tires in contact with the ground.
- The new tires and wheels allow you to hold longer and more controllable wheelies.
- Easily bolts directly onto Traxxas™ wheelie bars.
- Replacement rubber tires are available separately, and they mount on the new aluminum wheels and the stock nylon wheels.
Part Number: 5185 – Rubber Tires for Traxxas Wheelie Bar Wheels (2)
MSRP: $ 7.00
Part Number: 5186 – Rubber Tires Mounted on Red-Anodized Wheelie Bar Wheels (2)/ 5x8mm Ball Bearings (4)/ Axles (2)
MSRP: $ 19.95
Discuss the new wheelie wheels and tires in our Traxxas T-Maxx forum.