After teasing us for a while with compatible parts and track side pictures – the Tekno ET410 1/10th scale 4WD truggy kit is finally available for pre-order! Tekno is well known in the racing community, but their proven record for durability has started to get bashers interested as well and the ET410 is no exception.
Based off the popular EB410 4WD buggy, the new Tekno ET410 features new shock towers, shocks, body mounts, and new suspension arms. In addition the ET410 Truggy uses 1/10th AE offset stadium truck or traxxas slash short course offset wheels.
Features of the Tekno ET410 Truggy
- 95% parts compatibility with the Tekno EB410 buggy
- 3mm 7075 CNC aluminum chassis
- Updated A and B hinge pin braces
- 13mm hard anodized threaded shocks
- 7075 CNC machined adjustable hinge pin brace system
- 3.5mm shock shafts with revised dual guide x-ring cartridge
- Captured CVA front and rear driveshafts
- Easy access differentials
- Compatible with 1/10th AE Offset Stadium Truck and Traxxas Slash Short Course offset wheels
- Lightweight 7075 tapered center driveshaft
Tekno is taking pre-orders now for the ET410. Part number is TKR7200 and retails for $429.