Think of it. All the no-pins, no-crystals, no-glitches, no-interference convenience and security of Spektrum’s DSM 2.4GHz technology in a smaller package. Fact is, except for not featuring a telemetry section, its performance and circuitry are identical to that of our regular, race-proven SR3000 receiver. Plus the lowest latency, equal to that of the new Pro Series receivers.
- Only 1/3 the size of SR3000 receiver
- Pro programming lowers latency 1.3ms (2.6ms when used w/Pro Module)
- Lower operating voltage
- Integrated voltage protector
- Forward and backward compatible with all surface systems (except HRS)
- Fuel and motor-spray resistant plastic
- # of Channels: 3
- Modulation: DSM
- Band: 2.4GHz
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 1.06 x .78 x .48 Inches
- Weight: 6.5 Grams
- Voltage Range: 3.2-9V
Discuss the new SR3500 receiver in our Radio Gear discussion forum.