RCTalk is supported by our readers. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Losi has just introduced their lastest 1/8th scale RTR monster truck, the Losi LST 3XL-E! The Losi LST 3XL-E is the latest incarnation of the ever popular LST platform that has been designed to use dual 6S LiPo battery packs and capable of speeds up to 50 MPH – all while the Active Vehicle Control system ensures full vehicle control at all times.
The monster truck is equipped with a full-time 4WD system with LSD center differential and driveshafts with spring-retained couplers while high capacity shocks with threaded alloy bodies and 5mm shock shafts soak up any bumps and jumps giving the LST 3XL-E better handling.
The LST 3XL-E truck is power by a Dynamite Fuze 2200kv brushless motor with integrated cooling fins and the waterproof components allow for go-everywhere capabilities. The truck is also equipped with 17mm wheel hexes, spacious battery compartments, chassis-mounted battery connectors to ensure high reliability and safety, as well as an optional wheelie bar is included. Finally, the LST 3XL-E comes with a pre-painted body shell with flip top body mount.
Losi LST 3XL-E Features
- Based on proven LST platform
- Bulletproof molded low CG chassis with hard-anodized aluminium inserts
- Spektrum 1/6 scale digital servo
- Dynamite Fuze 4-pole 2200kv brushless motor
- Spektrum DX2E Active radio system with AVC technology
- Dynamite Fuze 150A 6S speed controller
- Waterproof ESC, servo & receiver
- Rugged 4WD drivetrain
- Hard-anodised aluminium threaded oil-filled shocks
- Sealed front, rear and limited slip center diff
- Custom blue-chrome finished wheels
- Aggressive MT tires
- Full ball bearings
- Optional wheelie bar included
Part #: LOS04015
Release date: Early November
Get more Team Losi news.