RCTalk is supported by our readers. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
The new Kyosho DBX 2.0 nitro buggy gets beginners off to a flying start as well as providing an ideal step up to the power of 1/8th class machines with the same long wheelbase and tread as well as 1/8th tires and wheels. The Kyosho DBX 2.0 chassis features a 4-wheel independent double-wishbone suspension and fulltime 4WD drive expected of a true racing buggy and it’s optimally balanced with the power of the GXR-18SP engine delivering outrageous performance.
Whether you’re timing laps around a 1/8th racing circuit or tearing up the local dirt track, the Kyosho DBX 2.0 puts the adrenaline pumping excitement of real off-road racing performance at your fingertips. As the Kyosho DBX 2.0 is packaged as a fully assembled Readyset, even beginners can be off and racing in no time at all.
Kyosho DBX 2.0 features
- Big Bore Shocks – Equipped with largecapacity oil shocks as standard. Soaks up bumps with ease and providessmooth landings. Features threaded shock bodies for chassis heightsetting.
- 2.4GHz Syncro System – The all new Kyosho2.4GHz transmitter, ultimate safety and function included with all DBX2.0 Ready Sets.
- Duel Brake Disks – Brake disks areequipped in the front and back of the center differentials providingreliable braking power. Enables separate adjustment and setting of frontand rear brakes.
- Finished Body – Pre-cut body featuressharp 3-color printed color scheme. Cab forward design of thebody delivers optimal down force and airborne stability as well asincreasing maximum speed.
- Multipoint Adjustments – Design featuresmulti-point setting adjustments such as chassis height, camber, tread,front and rear toe-in etc.
- Large 1/8 Wheels &Tires – The DBX 2.0 comes equipped with 1/8th size wheels and tire combo,resulting in a larger footprint and improved handling. Giving you the1/8th scale feel and look in a 1/10th package. All current standard1/8th wheels and tires will fit the DBX 2.0 standard 17mm hex.
- Shaft Drive – The drive shafts run through the centerfor chassis to give you better lower CG and optimum weight balance.
- Fully Digital Servos – Equipped with digitalservos for great response.
- Dirt Proof Radio Box – Dirt proof radio boxprotects the receiver and battery. Can be attached or removed from thechassis with just four screws.
- Wide Stance – Long span suspensionarms create the wide tread on the double wishbone 4-wheel independent suspension system for superior stability.
- Fully Interchangeable – Front / rear and left /right suspension arms, front / rear knuckles and front / rear shockstays are all interchangeable. Newly designed suspension withmaintenance-friendly ball connect system.
- Power House GXR18SP – GXR18 engine mounted on1/10 chassis that is normally seen with 12-15 size engines. Equippedwith recoil starter, large cylinder head and tuned type muffler.
- Massive 105cc Fuel Tank – Includes newly designed105cc fuel tank to supply the large 18-size engine with plenty ofruntime. Delivers stable fuel supply even under severe drivingconditions. Can deliver run times of more than 10 minutes.
Kyosho DBX 2.0 specs
- Scale: 1/10
- Length: 475mm (18.7in)
- Height: 154mm (6.0in)
- Wheelbase: 320mm (12.5in)
- Gear Ratio: 12.88:1
- Weight: 2,365g (5.5lb)
- Engine: GXR-18SP (Nitro)
Part #: 31098T1B – Kyosho DBX 2.0 Type1 (Blue) with Syncro KT200 (2.4GHz Radio)
Part #: 31098T2B – Kyosho DBX 2.0 Type2 (Red) with Syncro KT200 (2.4GHz Radio)