RCTalk is supported by our readers. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
HPI has just released their new Ford F-15- truck body #7196. Included with the new ford body is a large pre-cut decal sheet includes window lines, headlights, grilles, tail lights, official Ford F-150 logos and much more, providing HPI Savage owners with a realistically finished product. An overspray film is included, as well as vinyl window masks to make painting quick and simple. An instruction sheet is included for the decals, and the body has dimple marks for body post drill locations for blank bodies. This body will fit all Savage trucks, and most competing rc monster trucks.
HPI Ford F-150 #7196 Features
- Photorealistic die-cut premium vinyl decals include window frames, headlight, grill, tail lights and more, plus official logos!
- Overspray film and pre-cut vinyl window masks make painting fast and simple
- A decal instruction sheet is included for decal placement
- The body has dimple marks for body post drill locations
- Molded from 0.040″ clear polycarbonate plastic for durability and long life
- This is an officially licensed replica.
Part Number: #7196
Discuss the new HPI Ford F-150 truck body in our Body Shop forum!