The recently announced, Hangar 9 F6F Hellcatt is a 15cc sport scale almost-ready-to-fly (ARF) nitro airplane that’s made from quality lightweight and laser cut balsa wood. The HANGAR 9 F6F Hellcat features realistic details from simulated cowl flaps, dummy engine and painted pilot. In addition, you can further personalize the Hellcat by choosing one of the three included nose art decals.
The HANGAR 9 F6F Hellcat offer flight performance that’s comfortable at a wide range of speeds thanks to its light wing-loading and semi-symmetrical airfoil.
Rugged fixed landing gear allows you to keep the HANGAR 9 F6F Hellcat simple. Or if you’d rather add even more scale appearance you can add the optional E-flite 60–120, 95° Electric Rotating Retracts (EFLG520, sold separately).
HANGAR 9 F6F Hellcat 15cc Features
- Lightweight laser-cut balsa and plywood construction
- Factory applied Hangar 9 UltraCote film covering
- Large top hatch for easy access
- Two-piece, plug-in wing with anodized-aluminum tube support
- Retract ready
- Pre-painted fiberglass cowl
- Pre-hinged control surfaces help you save on build time
- Realistic details and graphics
- Complete hardware kit included
Part number for the HANGAR 9 F6F Hellcat 15cc ARF is: HAN2765 and retails for $300 and is expected to by available mid-June 2018.
For more information and to pre-order the Hellcat click here.
Get more Hangar 9 news here!