You know your a hardcore R\Cer when......

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FLATTOP

llama boy
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
When you go out to your workshop as I did for the past few hours in 35 degree temps and wrench on your truck.

No heater what so ever, trembling, nose running from the cold and smiling from ear to ear cause I'm having a blast. :banana:

I fix mine in the basement instead of the garage !!! It is warmer and plus our garage is like messy cuz my bro is working on his bike !!

When you're up to your eyeballs in diapers, formula, and bills for everything...and you still manage to squeeze a dime or two out for a hop-up or two...and maybe enough for a brand spankin' new RC.

when you're up till 2 am detailing your new body:D

Last edited:
When you not only support your own R/C habit but donate a large amount of time helping others learn the hobby and help insure they have a great place go for info and guidance.

Thanks Hardcore R/Crs....

hardcore racers i thought were crazy drivers doing unbleievable stunts with the cars... ut anyways i work out in my garage somethimes its really cold and when its 20 degrese ooutside all i got is this big spotlight that gives me light hahah but i also fixed mine with a dieing flashlight one time when the power went out but i also stabed myself with a screwdriver when it sliped lol

when you take on a job at RCNitroTalk..... hehehehehe

:cheers:

When you wont drive your wife to the store because its raining to hard, but you will stand in that same rain and run your Maxx for three hours and listen to your wife bitch about it.

Back