You know people suck!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRAT

Hardcore RCTalk User
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
So I’m ranting about what happen to me and this BS!!! Maybe will turn around but bought something from a guy and won’t say names he’s down to earth real dude try hook me up with a servo you can not buy any more high end. So the fkn mail lady delivers 2 packages 📦 to me but third one to the one I wanted the most delivered to wrong address and now it’s missing. It’s got me bothered 😕 why the fiddlesticks people can’t say this not my package up most why the fiddlesticks can’t people do there jobs right. I work in heavy equipment industry mine poop I have to make sure I’m always on point to keep my life alive as others. My job takes a lot how is reading a Address and outing it in right box so damn hard. Government sucks in this country over all. I think I’m selling everything take out my 401k and move to some remote Island 🏝 fk this country anymore. We all work to die
Sorry my rant lol

what the fock is wrong with people ? did some one took you expensive servo and not return it ?

WHAT THE FOKKERS i hate these
giphy.gif

Some people are self centered and lazy, don't give up hope, it might still show up. Sucks but that's the way things are these days. Irritating for sure but in the big picture things could be a lot worse.

My UPS man don't give a crap where my stuff gets delivered, my Fedex guy wants to always come in and play my guitars, my USPS guy knows how many packages are delivered to my house every day so he takes care of me and we leave him cookies in the mailbox.

They should be able to track what address it was delivered at. I would then drive to that house and get it!
He'll probably get shot. 🤣
I bought a dx5c recently. Opened it, paired it with several rigs, and before I could finish the programming on the third rig a second dx5c showed up. I only paid for one, but in today's world, most people would keep it and sell it, or return it for a full refund and never claim the second package.
The "everyone is out to screw us over" mentality is a plague on our value systems. Personally, it's tiring hearing how bad we have it here in this country. Move somewhere else, you'll find the same or worse in many countries. There's no island, no paradise anywhere, but in your mind. Life is full of compromises, you can either be part of the solution or part of the problem. Our government isn't perfect, but I refuse to accept there's anywhere else better to live than the USA.
I'm sorry you lost your package and chances for a similar item may be grim. I sincerely hope this gets resolved to your satisfaction. Mistakes get made, in the grand scheme no harm was done ( unless you knock on a strangers door demanding your belongings).
In my world, that freebie is getting returned. Keeping it would be theft, and that doesn't sit right with me. Your package may well find its way back, because I'm hopeful there's another person out there willing to do the right thing.

Well one time I bought a set of rims and a fellow member sent me a set of rims to surprise me. Well I didn't know he bought the same exact rims I bought and he didn't know I bought a set. When I put them on and didn't thank him he must have thought I was a jerk. Two days after I posted a pic of the wheels on my rig I got another set in the mail. I thought they double shipped so I returned them to where I bought mine.

A little while later I realized I didn't get a package from the member who said he was sending me something. He replied with he sent the wheels I just put on my truck. I about crapped when I realized what I had done. :doh: I still feel really stupid about that. Sometimes being a stand up guy can bite you right in the butt!

He'll probably get shot. 🤣
I bought a dx5c recently. Opened it, paired it with several rigs, and before I could finish the programming on the third rig a second dx5c showed up. I only paid for one, but in today's world, most people would keep it and sell it, or return it for a full refund and never claim the second package.
The "everyone is out to screw us over" mentality is a plague on our value systems. Personally, it's tiring hearing how bad we have it here in this country. Move somewhere else, you'll find the same or worse in many countries. There's no island, no paradise anywhere, but in your mind. Life is full of compromises, you can either be part of the solution or part of the problem. Our government isn't perfect, but I refuse to accept there's anywhere else better to live than the USA.
I'm sorry you lost your package and chances for a similar item may be grim. I sincerely hope this gets resolved to your satisfaction. Mistakes get made, in the grand scheme no harm was done ( unless you knock on a strangers door demanding your belongings).
In my world, that freebie is getting returned. Keeping it would be theft, and that doesn't sit right with me. Your package may well find its way back, because I'm hopeful there's another person out there willing to do the right thing.
Once I ordered 2 Mojave bearing kits from Amain, 3 weeks go by and my tracking says it still in Sacramento so I call Amain and they say they will mail me 2 sets and if I ever get the ones I previously ordered, they would give me shipping label to mail them back.
Well, the day after I get the first 2 sets the other 2 sets show up, I call amain and tell them I got both sets and they say just keep them since shipping back to Cali would be more expensive then it’s worth.

Well one time I bought a set of rims and a fellow member sent me a set of rims to surprise me. Well I didn't know he bought the same exact rims I bought and he didn't know I bought a set. When I put them on and didn't thank him he must have thought I was a jerk. Two days after I posted a pic of the wheels on my rig I got another set in the mail. I thought they double shipped so I returned them to where I bought mine.

A little while later I realized I didn't get a package from the member who said he was sending me something. He replied with he sent the wheels I just put on my truck. I about crapped when I realized what I had done. :doh: I still feel really stupid about that. Sometimes being a stand up guy can bite you right in the butt!
Now that's funny. Sounds more like a case of miscommunication. I'm sure your buddy had a good laugh once you explained it to him and in the end, you still ended up with a free set of wheels. It would've been a good case of pay it foward if you had realized the misshap and not returned the wheels. 🤣
Once I ordered 2 Mojave bearing kits from Amain, 3 weeks go by and my tracking says it still in Sacramento so I call Amain and they say they will mail me 2 sets and if I ever get the ones I previously ordered, they would give me shipping label to mail them back.
Well, the day after I get the first 2 sets the other 2 sets show up, I call amain and tell them I got both sets and they say just keep them since shipping back to Cali would be more expensive then it’s worth.
I sleep better doing the right thing. Poor @Doom! he really got in a pickle.🤪

I'd definitely return mail/packages that weren't mine. I believe the delivery drivers have a tough gig. We have an electric cooler we keep outside in the summer filled with water, Gatorade, candy bars, peanuts and other snacks. We try to mix it up. They all love it! (Except the UPS guy...he says he's on some diet and has his own snacks....well, more for the Amazon guys!! 😂)

We add hand/feet warmers in the winter (minus the cooler).

Back