Yesterday's Bash with the Slash

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidB1126

Team Bomb Pop
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
Went out for 2 battery packs after school. Ran the car in the field and runs and goes through the grass pretty well with the new tires. I also let one of my friends drive the car. I was using my Radiolink radio so I turned down the throttle to 50% for him and adjusted the throttle along the way. (He did crash into stuff which was fine, didn't break anything) The only thing that happened was the caster block pin came out so I got that fixed. Also the front shock screw into the shock tower came out so I fixed that aswell. I was about to loose my steering since the servo horn screw backed out of the servo. I am planning on doing a full rebuild of the slash anyways. I ran it with the stock body and the PL silverado body. I like the PL one the best since I cut out the wheel wells and the tires don't rub in the inner wheel wells. Next for the slash is maybe a new body (planning on the PL flow tek body for that parachuting effect.

Went out for 2 battery packs after school. Ran the car in the field and runs and goes through the grass pretty well with the new tires. I also let one of my friends drive the car. I was using my Radiolink radio so I turned down the throttle to 50% for him and adjusted the throttle along the way. (He did crash into stuff which was fine, didn't break anything) The only thing that happened was the caster block pin came out so I got that fixed. Also the front shock screw into the shock tower came out so I fixed that aswell. I was about to loose my steering since the servo horn screw backed out of the servo. I am planning on doing a full rebuild of the slash anyways. I ran it with the stock body and the PL silverado body. I like the PL one the best since I cut out the wheel wells and the tires don't rub in the inner wheel wells. Next for the slash is maybe a new body (planning on the PL flow tek body for that parachuting effect.
Nice... you cam always cut your stock body so your new tires don't rub. Letting friends drive is always a little stressful. Good going with the power drop smart thinking bud..

Back