yAHOOOO 4 ME

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

bigdaddee

Got my first slash finally today and drove it for 6 straight hours at the track. Love it!!
Need some RPM for reassurance a JC concepts chassis top cover and a clear custom body is all in the works Oh plus a RPM bumper with Leds would be killer!!

Awesome deal too. only $100.00 slighty used but great shape and RTR

Wow, congrats on the new acquisition!

That's a great price too, post pics when you get the time!

Congrats! When I first got my Slash I fell in love too. They're a real fun truck. Amazing price you got it for also...post some pics soon! :D

Congrats for sure! they are a blast!

Congrats on the purchase.

They are a great deal at $200. You stole it for $100!

I got it from my good friends at RC Excitement. They completely went through it top to bottom for me and replaced anything broke or loose and even put new venom AA batteries in the transmitter. Todd the owner is a great guy and runs a super fun track. I told him in conversation I wanted to get my hands on one cheap and when I got to the track yesturday they told me they had one for me at a heack of a bargain. They even gave me the traxxas to deans adapter for free as well as soldered me up an adapter for my charger to prep me for charging.

Hats off to RC Excitment and it's kick arse crew!!
Thanks Guys for hooking me up with an awesome SC truck.

& durable doesn't even describe this truck

Damn...hat's off to that shop. You got a heck of a deal and some very good service. The slash is a very fun truck to drive, almost hilarious at times, lol. You can't beat the durability of them, that's for sure.

Wow great deal, wish i could find one for that price.

Not only is that a great deal, but you're one of the lucky few who gets to deal with a GREAT shop.

Yeah they are really good guys. Oh and I just took it apart to clean all the mud from the track the other day (to get ready for tomorow night's fun) and noticed he threw a new set of rpm knuckles on it for me. Wohooo. Just ordered all the rpm a arms and castor blocks for it last night. All blue baby all blue

I wish I had less time. I am currently disabled due to a permanent leg injury that they have tried several attempts to fix leaving me with a bump foot so I usually have to sit at the track as I can't stand long enough to run a whole battery through my slash but I don't let that stop me. I love my rc and my son and I will go to the track as long as he is willing to help me carry my stuf because sometimes I can't walk at all.

I wear an prosthetic exoskeleton to aid with my walking/ standing but I am limited due to the severe pain and swelling issues that have resulted in the complications during my surgery.

Anyway...I am back in college trying to get a degree and a nice cusshy sit down job but there's nothing out there in todays market if you aren't educated.

I sometimes through my trucks off the deck and drive them a while in the street or back yard. I have made a ramp so that when the batteries get low I can get them back up to me for a quick change.

That's dedication man, glad you're still plugging away. I'm sure things will turn out for the best with your situation. The jobs will come around in due time. Sounds like you got a good setup though.

That's dedication man, glad you're still plugging away. I'm sure things will turn out for the best with your situation. The jobs will come around in due time. Sounds like you got a good setup though.

I do and your right. We'll get back to work soon just gotta hang in there and things will work out one way or another thanks for the kind words Boogie

oK SO i TOOK A FEW SHOTS AT THE TRACK AND A LITTLE VIDEO. cHECK IT OUT.

GOT MY NEW CARNAGE BODY AND RPM ALL AROUND COMING PLUS A VARIETY OF GEARING BOTH PINION AND SPUR BECAUSE i HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WILL WORK BEST FOR ME. (aNY iDEAS?)

HERE IT IS IN ALL ITS GLORY

96kv3b.jpg

igk9oh.jpg

2642s0l.jpg

ok now for a video. I am the one winning and the big dude at the end with no hair ( hence the nick name Big Daddee :)
And my little 9 year old nephew is recording this with my PDA cell phone so the quality suckz and he wiggles too much but he loves his RC too lol
View My Video

or the link here works too

http://tinypic.com/r/289ed5s/3

Back