XTM XT2 pull starter

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masterdave

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hi everyone, first technical post here so bear with me.
Finally got my XTM XT2 out and running today for the first time, and after a few runs the pull start won't retract. Are these universal and I can buy a replacement part from somewhere or are they XTM specific? Thanks in advance!

I would first pull it apart and see if the spring maybe just come undone. Might be something simple.

I would first pull it apart and see if the spring maybe just come undone. Might be something simple.
I'm hoping thats the case although I've never taken one apart before so don't want to break it completely unless I know I can replace it with something haha

I'm hoping thats the case although I've never taken one apart before so don't want to break it completely unless I know I can replace it with something haha
I am sure @cbaker65 has taken enough of them apart to help you out.

Cord has snapped as well! Anyone know what will fit this? Happy to buy a new assembly just don't know what I need

Just to keep the thread updated, have found a pull start that fits and is on the way!

Back