XTM Mammoth Verdict

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toscano1

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
In need of advise. Trying to purchase a MT but I'm very confused. T-Max, Savage or the mammoth. I initially decided on the savage w/ the advise of this forum but now I see this XTM MT and it looks like it is a great truck.

I would still say go with the Savage. However it is your cash. I would also suggest checking your LHS to see what they stock. Nothing worse than breaking a $3 dollar part and having to wait a few days for it to arrive.

Team 17 just bought a Mammoth. He might have some insight for you.

From what i saw of it, it has a nice engine and I like the simple layout. I think it might make a nice racer but I'm sceptical of it holding up to alot of "bashing".

There are many other trucks that have better features, are faster, and are easier to work on than the Savage but IMHO its the best basher forthe amount of abuse it takes.

But any MT is better than no MT.

What truck are you reffering too?

I replied to ur PM. The Mammoth is great for racing, but as far as bashing it can't compete with the T-maxx or Savage. If bashing is what ur looking for I'd suggets the Savage 25.

Back