Sold / Found XR3i For sale

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what are U looking for in trades

I am looking for stuff for my MBX5 or PCR PRO or my Sirio 23 Maxx.

Put up what you have to offer and we can go from there.

Thanks

Jon

I still have that 8 port....if ur interested.

VB I am still considering it... I will let you know. PM me the price as I may just buy it out right from you.

Thanks

Jon

bump Bump Bump

BUMP Bump bump

Bump bump bump!!!

Still available?

I'm looking for something to replace the pos pos POS radio that came with my T-Maxx

After reading the ad it appears that you're including the transmiter, receiver and TX/RX crystal sets on both channels 84 and 90. Correct me if I'm wrong.

A channel 76 xtal is visible in one of the pictures; is that included as well, and is there a matching xtal for the rx?

I also need to know whether the receiver's antenna has been shortened.

Have you been using dry cells or rechargables in the transmitter?

Reply soon.

Last edited:
I have a deal pending so right now its on hold for a member till I hear back from him.

To correct myself I have shannel 76 and and channel 90 sorry but 84 is now gone. I was using the Rechargeables but I have since used alkalines. I can send the rechargeables and chargers for LITTLE MORE. BUT right now I am holding it for a member.

Oh yeah THE TQ3 does suck!

Jon

Thanks for the prompt reply.

I'm now using rechargable cells; no need to send them.

The TX I have now isn't the TQ3 - its a Duratrax something-or-other I picked up for $5. It was less effort than rigging up a charging jack for the Traxxas tx.

Holding it for someone already? Fine. Let me know if the deal falls through, as I can certainly use it. (assuming I haven't bought one elsewhere)

PM me with your EMAILL ADDY so I can reach you there too if it does fall through.

(I don't know how to send PMs here)

visioneer dot one at gmail dot com

LOL look right below the banner up top and look right below it. Click on the private message text and you will be taken to your PM window.

But I got your email jsut don't spell the "DOT"

BTW - "one" is spelled out.

Lol THanks

Visioneer..Looks like this one is considered "UNAVAILABLE"

Just waiting on confirmation of servos. I will keep you posted.

SOLD!!!! Thank you everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.