Xbox 360

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Plaidfish

RCTalk VIP
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Okay, I bit the bullet and got one of these crack addiction like toys and I am just hooked on Call of Duty 2...anyone here play and what is your screen name?
mine is
Yuck Foo
nothing like killing people to get ya started in the morning right?

Plaidfish said:
Okay, I bit the bullet and got one of these crack addiction like toys and I am just hooked on Call of Duty 2...anyone here play and what is your screen name?
mine is
Yuck Foo
nothing like killing people to get ya started in the morning right?

I have a 360.And call of duty 2
But I have not played it yet.
My screen name is ZANDOR MAD DOG
I think?

I have the 360 as well. My screen name on live is robmob.

I don't have call of duty 2, but I do have a few others...
GRAW
Dead Rising
Prey
Perfect Dark Zero
DOA4
Tomb Raider Legend
Hitman Bloodmoney
Madden 07

I don't have Call of Duty, or an xbox 360 for that matter, but the game Dead Rising is one awesome game. My friend just recently got the 360 for that game, and it is so awesome, if you like zombies... I love the look of the 360, every game looks so real!!! I will have one with time. The prices are *slowly* going down.

Screen Name HighApache

Got call of duty aswell, dont play it though ^^

do have

GRAW
PGR3
Dead Or Alive 4
Hitman Bloody Money
Chrome Hounds

That i can remeber

I've been playing Battlefied 2 for PS2 and it is the MAIN reason I am thinking of getting the 360. The PS3 wont be out till xmas IF it come out at all. But there still wont be alot of games for it at first. So, I dont know.

Other then the harddrive and the wireless controllers whats the diff between the core and the full? Does the Harddrive really help with game speed? You still need the game cd to play correct?

I've played Call of Duty for PS2 and it just doesn't grab me like Battlefield2 did.

If your getting a 360, get the full version. The hard drive alone makes it worth it and the wireless controlers are a huge bonus.

You will still need the game cd. The hard drive is for game saves and downloaded content such as bonus level from live. You can also save music tracks to listen to while playing.

There are a lot of over the top games coming out by xmas for the 360 such as gears of war and f.e.a.r.

I bet if and when the PS3 comes out, Microsoft will either drop the price of the 360, or offer incentives such as free games or live subscriptions to deflate Sony's bubble a little. I want a PS3 as well, I just wish it didn't have the blueray player (remember beta) capability so the price point would be less.

Last edited:
dont view full screen
[ame="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2964751562925463883&q=ps3+vs+wii&hl=en"]PS3 vs. Wii - Apple Style![/ame]

would be better without the music
[ame="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9185635699970580331&q=wii+vs+ps3&hl=en"]PS3 vs Wii[/ame]

Last edited:
I don't have an XBOX 360 nor do I have Call of Duty 2, but if I did have either, my screename would be "Unemployed Slacker", but I'd probably shorten that to "Plaidfish".

My screenname on Live is jmarzilli. Haven't played in a while, but I have

Battlefield
GRAW
Tomb Raider
PGR
Full Auto
Dead Rising
MotoGP

Monkey Wrench said:
I don't have an XBOX 360 nor do I have Call of Duty 2, but if I did have either, my screename would be "Unemployed Slacker", but I'd probably shorten that to "Plaidfish".

LOL....yep it's like I got a crack addiction with a year subscription.....
been doing other stuff as well but I need a pastime fix too....I figured running nitro costs too much to do every weekend so this takes up that time and it's already paid for.......I've been taking TKD with my daughter and helping out at the school to get back into shape so I don't look like a homeless slob when I interview.....be surprised how much being in shape makes a difference to a potential employer........I stopped working at the LHS because I can't deal with all the stupid people that shouldn't get nitro toys.....but I'm not done with my RC toys yet.......just doing electric stuff more now

I've also been shooting alot lately too...got a few new peices to play with .......I clean the range and sort the shells and they give me rounds and range time......I'm going to learn how to do reloads and then they'll pay me to do em......so slacking isn't too far from the truth...LOL......hey it don't pay much but at least I'm destressing pretty well........I still lurk around and read stuff here but it's a real bitch to type laying down.....

My screenname is oki5000, I will look you guys up maybe we can get a little rcnt ownage going online.. I pay COD2 about 99% of the time with some PGR3 here and there.