xbox 360 games

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scoobydoo2u

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I already have call of duty 4, and I am truly addicted to halo 3, but I would like to know some of the Games you all have and love to play!

My favorite game types are First person shooters, racers, adventure, and just general all around action games, but I really dislike Roll playing games such as the very popular Oblivion on consoles.

If any of you have games that you really love to play let me Know!

I appreciate your help!

Oh and my gamer tag Is blndreaper if you ever see me on I will be more then glad to loose a game of halo 3 to you!

Bioshock
Gear of War
Fight Night R3

guitar hero
rockband
call of duty 4
gears of war
halo 3
PGR4

Since I just got my 360, I only have a couple games. But one is Forza Motorsports 2. Definitely a great racer. I am lining up COD 4 and Bioshock as I've heard they are absolutely awesome. Also working on a wireless solution. Don't really want to pay $100 for a wireless adapter right now. Looking into one of the Linksys gaming routers or an ethernet bridge to get online.

Dirt is fun and I've been playing Assassins Creed, GH3 rocks!

I've got GH3 on Wii and it's awesome. And I'm itching to get Dirt, too. That's the tough part when you get a new system. Gotta get all the new games.

I have

Halo 3
COD 2, 3 & 4
Fear
Oblivion
Dirt
Bioshock
Lost Planet
GRAW 1 & 2
NFSCarbon

I am in the middle to Bioshock now, (I will never look at little sisters the same way again) and like to play COD, and GRAW off and on. I like the first person with a bit of strategy thrown in.

I've had mine for nearly a year.

Right now I'm deep in to Oblivion.

And I have:
COD 2 and 3
Gears of War
GRAW
Rainbow 6 Vegas
Madden 06
PGR 3
Moto GP 06 (Don't really like this one)
Quake4
Bioshock