Sold / Found **X-T Deluxe+Hordes of R/C Equipment**

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtrider

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
One Used XTM X-terminator Deluxe in great shape! Includes stock Hitec Aggressor Radio, aftermarket Cirrus CS-62BBMG metal geared servo for throttle and a Hitec HS5645MG digital and metal geared servo for steering. Also includes the X-T manual, blow-up diagrams, parts list, etc. Vehicle comes with shock spacers, fuel line holders, and various other odd and ends that a came stock with the buggy.

Airtonics MX-3 Radio and Receiver+2 75.45 crystals.- $60.

This sweet Deluxe has been upgraded with Kyosho 10-Spoke Gunmetal Grey rims, and Pro-Line Badlands Tires.
It comes with a XTM 24-7 Engine with an upgraded cooling head to retain a moderate temperature.
Always maintained professionally and Ready to Race!

Miscellaneous specs on the Deluxe that you might want to know-
A. 4 Wheel Drive. I tuned the front, center and back differentials with aftermarket differential oil for maximum traction and cornering ability.
B. This sickeningly fast buggy reaches 45mph in about 3 seconds.
C. 1/8th Scale Nitro Buggy Classification.
D. Stock wing is broken, although performance is not affected in any way.
E. Shocks are tuned for racing with aftermarket oil and spacers.
F. The stock body is scarred and scratched.
G. Includes an aftermarket Dubro inline fuel filter.
H. New stock clutch used only once.
I. New sealed bearings on both rear wheels.

Price is $300 shipped, but it is negotiable.

To start and run this beast you will need the following-
a. 20% Nitro fuel. Trinity Monster Horsepower has worked the best for me.
b. 4 AA Batteries or a 5 cell hump pack for the receiver.
c. Glow Starter and glow starter charger.
d. 8 AA Batteries for Radio.
e. Fuel Bottle with neck to fill tank.
f. Charger to charge receiver battery if using a 5-cell pack. NOTE- I recommend a rechargeable battery because alkaline batteries burn a hole in your pocket very quickly. Nitro vehicles tend to only get 1 or 2 hours out of the alkaline batteries before needing to be changed.
g. A Starter Box (best option) or pull start back plate. Currently the car utilizes a back plate without a pull start that is set up to work with a starter box.

Equipment and Accessories for Nitro and Electric R/C vehicles-
Prices are FIRM.

Nitro Accessories-

a. XTM 1/8 Starter Box Wired for a Car Battery- $50
b. Dynamite Glow Starter with battery meter and Charger- $10
c. XTM Fuel Filter $3
d. RC-Screwz Kit for X-T Deluxe- $10. NOTE- This kit includes stock screws and aftermarket screws. Some RC Screwz are already utilized in the car. This kit is great for spares. Also includes case.
e. Spare Fuel Line- $1
f. One Brand New XTM X-T Wheel Shaft with set screw- $5
g. HPI Fuel Bottle- $5

Electronic Accessories for Nitro Vehicles-

a. Trinity 1400 NiMh 5 Cell Hump Pack Wired to work with Airtronics Receivers- $10
b. SOLD
Universal Accessories-

a. SOLD
b. SOLD
c. SOLD
d. Large amount of Hitec, Airtronics and Cirrus servo horns and servo scews. Includes Hitec Servo case and stickers-$3
e. One can of Pactra Indy Silver Racing Finish that bonds to lexan and polycarbonate model car bodies. Hardly used-$3

Oils and Lubricants-

a. Associated Electronics 100% Pure Silicone Shock oil. The weight of one bottle is 30 and the weight of the other is 35. 3/4 of each is left. It is $3 for one can, or $5 for both.
b. SOLD
c. Trinity 100% Pure Silicone Shock Oil for off-road or on-road applications.
60 weight, and 45 weight bottles. $3 for each or $5 for both.
d. Trinity Bushing Lubricant- 4/5 full- $3
e. Trinity Bearing Lube- 4/5 full- $3

Thanks!

Last edited:
OFNA Failsafe is SOLD

Hey, how much do you want for the Cirrus CS-62BBMG servo? cuz I'm really in need for a better throttle servo...

NVM I'm gonna keep looking for a better servo....

Last edited:
Will the Hitec horns work with JR servos? Is there any aluminum horns?

The pirahnna peak charger what amp rates does it charge at? Is that 30 shipped? I need another decent charger with peak detection . LMK

Jon

i can chime in about the charger, i have the same one. it will only do up to 3 amps on ac but up to i think 5 or 6 on dc... it is an AWESOME charger with awesome peak detection. i just bought on the other day and i have charged everything in sight. lol

Buggyracer28- Ok, i will not part out that servo though. It is being sold with the car.

Worldsfastestsupra- I do have one aluminum Hitec Servo horn. I do not know if the splines are the same as JR splines. Although I do know that Aitronics and Hitec splines are not the same. If they are though, I will sell it to you for $4 shipped.

Nathan 454- thanks for helping jon out. yeah its a great charger. No it is not $30 shipped but I am not going to sell a few items until the car is sold, and that is one of them.

Thanks all.

Duratrax Flashpoint Thermometer that is used to measure engine temperature- $15 id be interested in the tem p gauge. do you paypal, and is this price include shipping?

pm sent.

arawak, I replied to your PM.

I will be selling the car as a package with
a. MX-3 Radio
b. Starter BOX
c. Receiver battery
d. Battery charging connection
For $375

How much would the shipping be on the piranha charger?

Piranha Charger is SOLD

Who are you?
Do you have an e-bay profile with seller feedback we can see?
This is your first and only thread on this forum. For me, its a red flag for the simple fact that you have no history here.

I'm in no way trying to say anything negative about you or your reputation but prompting our users to move forward with caution and to make sure they properly protect themselves during a trade.

-Ed

Well ok there. My name on ebay is rcdirtbike. I have only one negatvie feedback because contact information was miscommunicated. Believe me, I will in no way screw anybody over when conducting buying or selling on this forum. I understand your caution, but I am a reputable seller elsewhere. Thanks

All three bottles of diff lube are SOLD

No problem.

Please delete this post. SORRY

upp to the top

you got another pm I need your addy to pay

Status
Not open for further replies.