X-MAXX running on FOUR AA alkaline batteries

• Thread starter Penguin Fart Racing
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Penguin Fart Racing

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
  2. Crawling
  3. Flying
  4. Boating
Creeping up to first place in my building que is a TESLA COIL from EASTERN VOLTAGE RESEARCH ( https://www.easternvoltageresearch.com/minibrute-drsstc-tesla-coil-kit/ )
This will hopefully prove to be the starting point for some experiments in wireless power transmission to my X-MAXX. FOUR AA BATTERUES ? Yeah, the batteries will power a circuit that will pull large amounts of power from a transmitter about 10 miles away. The final source transmitter will have a secondary coil about 20 feet tall. Got the idea from watching THE PRESTIGE ( in the movie Nikola Tesla is played by David Bowie ). If I succeed, the electrical power industry will probably fit me for some "concrete overshoes".. Once the main pcb is soldered up and I shccessfully wind the input and output coils, will post PIX. FWIIW also look at THE HISTORY CHANNEL'S series on LOST TESLA RESEARCH FILES
. Oh, how reVOLTing 😜

Thank you ! This CURRENT affairs topic is hard to RESIST ! I just wish I could INDUCTIVELY COUPLE others to this fascinating topic😁