Sold / Found WTT Traxxas Rig For A Nitro Truggy/Buggy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HPI-Killer

Axial Axle Twisting Guru
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Okay, I am getting away from STs and MTs for awhile, I am looking to get into truggies or buggies, preferably buggies. Please let me know what you have to trade (minus tx/rx) I would consider a savage as well

I have a Traxxas Revo 2.5 converted to a full 3.3 with foc, onboard temp-gauge, RPM True track rear with RPMs up front as well. Traxxas red pushbars and crap loads of parts. Also has the original MAXX style paddle mud tires.

Or a Traxxas 3.3 Jato with RPM all around with IMEX skull tires with a truggy wing mount.

Will post pics when needs be, I want to get a ding on this thread before posting pics.

Also, the rig MUST BE hobby grade, no Thunder Tiger,Redcat etc etc...

Let me know.

I thought you sold that Jato.? can't belive it did not sell. I would trade but as buggies go i only have 2 old ones mugen and keyosho .can't belive add has been up for 6 days and no bites .

good luck

Bump TTT, hope I get a bite soon I wanna try out a buggy!

Rigs will be fixed and ARTR prior to trade depending on trade specs.

I have a guy that is supposed to be trading me a couple rigs for my 8ight T&B. If he falls thru I may be interested in either or possibly both of your rigs

Mmm now that I would be interested in :D

makes me want to get my mugen going maybe i will put the motor back on and see if it is something i want to keep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back