Sold / Found WTB: Spread Spektrum Radio

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ricer55

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I need a spread spektrum radio, nothing fancy. I just need a radio for racing. So if you have one that you are willing to sell please post the product and the price you want for it.

I've seen some really nice 3PM FASST systems go on ebay for $125 used, with a receiver or two, and they go brand new for $170. I just thought that I would let you know that I have a 3PM, as well as a 3PK, and I REALLY like the 3PM. Just wanted to pass on this tidbit as I think it's a great radio for the money. I thought it might be helpful, and I hope I don't seem like one of those idiots that types "look on ebay" on ever WTB thread just to increase their post count. Thought I would pass on some real world information about a great radio, and another member did a review of the airtronics that is comparable to the 3PM in the radio section. Good luck, I LOVE my futaba stuff.

thanks there are some really good deals on there.. i didnt think of looking for fasst radios.. but if anybody else still has one i would like to see whatever you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back