Sold / Found WTB: Mugen MBX5T Screws

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey Wrench

My last words will likely be, Crap that didn't wo
Supporter
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
This may be a long shot, but what the heck.

I am in need to two (2) 3x23 cap head bolts and threads for my Mugen MBX5T. These specifically are the ones that hold the shock mounts to the shock tower.

Yes, I could order them from one of the usual online places, but the shipping cost is prohibitive just for a couple bolts that weigh less than an ounce! None of my LHS' carry Mugen at all and they "claim" they cannot order Mugen parts.

This is the last step in my process of rebuilding it. The original ones snapped off when I removed them for cleaning (I think too much thread lock).

Any help appreciated! I'd cover the stamp to mail them and throw in a couple bucks for the effort.

I think I've got you covered Monkey Wrench, they aren't Mugen specific bolts, but they are the size you stated. I have your address from the failsafe you sent me so I'll get these sent out tomorrow. :thumbup:

Hope they work for you!
Randy

if racer doesn't have em I should....Racer LMK if you have....I'll look tonight anyway....I guess when a monkey F*#ks the football it looses parts now.....

Thanks gentlemen, I appreciate it! Sorry for not getting back earlier, been in DC with no PC access. Just now getting back into the flow!

Thanks Racer, I'm sure they'll work. Lock'en it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back