Sold / Found WTB: AE NTC3-MGT-RC10GT2 Parts

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HPI-Killer

Axial Axle Twisting Guru
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Lookin to buy the following AE parts.

MGT 4.60 - Forward Only Conversion Kit, Fuel Tank, Inline Fuel Priming Bulb, Upgraded Manifold & Or Pipe, Stiff Shock Springs, OWB & Or Pullstart Unit.

MGT 8.0-Front & Rear Diffs, Inline Fuel Priming Bulb

RC10GT2-OWB, Pullstart Unit, Wheels & Or Tires, Fitting Body New Or Used, Upgraded Manifold & Or Pipe, Shocks (4), Medium And Or Stiff Springs, Team Factory Parts.

NTC3-Fuel Tank, 200mm Body, Upgraded Manifold And Or Pipe, Transmission Parts, Stock Or Upgraded Shocks(4), Chassis Plate.

Post or PM what youve got, absolutly NO visitor messages regarding this.

Thanks

I've got a artr mgt 4.6 and a artr ntc3 you could use for parts. Mgt has a Mach 26 and needs tx/rx, servos, a lid, and break in in the engine. Ntc3 needs tx/rx, all stock minus light weight clutch bell, gears, and receiver pack. Pm me if interested.

I've got a artr mgt 4.6 and a artr ntc3 you could use for parts. Mgt has a Mach 26 and needs tx/rx, servos, a lid, and break in in the engine. Ntc3 needs tx/rx, all stock minus light weight clutch bell, gears, and receiver pack. Pm me if interested.

Just mainly looking for the specific parts I need, dont want an RC graveyard in my house, thanks for the reply.

Bump TTT

Ok. I do have the factory team shock kit, spring set, and sway bars never opened for the ntc3

Bump ttt

Bump ttt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back