Wow! Thank you very much...

• Thread starter Maximum_Quake_Pro.com
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woodie I want ummmm poop something cool where is the hook ups? Need new electric motor ecu ect. Be nice to me

It's weird. I've been in the hobby a long time, and got my first PC in 1997 (dial-up 56k o_O ), but I didn't jump into online forums until 2014. I would often see forums pop up when doing an online search, but didn't grasp the idea of chit chattin' with others interested in the hobby.

The Duratrax Evader came out in 2001-ish, and the biggest Duratrax Evader thread that I know of didn't start until 2006 which is about when I got my first Duratrax RC. I do wish I had clicked on more links in forums back then to find out what everything was about, but I guess I was too busy with other hobby to care about sharing my thoughts on RCs.

It's weird. I've been in the hobby a long time, and got my first PC in 1997 (dial-up 56k o_O ), but I didn't jump into online forums until 2014. I would often see forums pop up when doing an online search, but didn't grasp the idea of chit chattin' with others interested in the hobby.

The Duratrax Evader came out in 2001-ish, and the biggest Duratrax Evader thread that I know of didn't start until 2006 which is about when I got my first Duratrax RC. I do wish I had clicked on more links in forums back then to find out what everything was about, but I guess I was too busy with other hobby to care about sharing my thoughts on RCs.
I understand completely, I don't know anything about Duratrax, but so much good information is lost when forums go away. I have seen a lot of forums come and go in my various hobbies over the years, and so many websites are gone that I had saved as bookmarks. 🤨

Thanks for posting guys!

Do you still have an evader?

Back