WOW Crazy fast!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BamaFan

ROLL TIDE!!
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Ok so I bought me a brand new Jato 3.3 and broke it in and got it tuned. I have never drove anything close to how fast this thing is. I'm running 25% 11% Byrons fuel and this thing is stupid fast!!. I put a center rechargable battery pack in it and took the rear battery box off so the other bumper now won't accept the wheelie bar. Anyway I was playing around and I feathered it to second gear then floored it and this thing almost did a back flip and landed on the top sliding about thirty feet before coming to a stop. LOL. I had to do some creative mounting but I got the wheelie bar on there now lol. Just thought I would share my story of the day. I'm really impressed with this jato and the only thing I see it needs real bad is weights in the front end and prob wouldn't hurt to be 4x4. I know it's nothing new to you guys but going from only having t maxx's and revo's for 5 years to this beast is impressive to me.

---------- Post added at 8:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:14 PM ----------

Thank you to who ever deleted the other thread that was the same. ;)

Sounds like you had a good time. Let's see the carnage.

Last edited:
Why is my thread worthless without pics?? I was just telling what I did today and how impressed I was with the jato!

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

All it did was scrap the roll bar up some and the body post. I didn't have the body on it so it didn't get messed up. I have no way to upload photo's on here. I can email the pics from my phone to you but it won't let me post pics on here.

I understand lol. If I could I would. My pc sucks so I mainly use my phone to search this site. I will see what I can do. ;)

Back