WonderHobby.com?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohmygahitscoby

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Last edited:
If I were you, I wouldn't go with exceed on either car. I've had nothing but problems with my buggy and it gets worse every time I use it. :|

If you're looking for cheap, I know CEN has some decent on roads for ~250 bucks on Tower.

I gave him the magazine Towers sent me with the rims I bought. He says he wants this car that was $80 or $90. It doesn't come with a radio, but if he just bought a separate radio and all the servos, it will be better than buying the non-manufacturer ones.

Last edited:
Not trying to be an ass, but I would try to talk him out of it.

There is no "cheap" with this hobby. The cars you mentioned will more than likely need to be worked on more than they will run. Never been around either, but I figure Wally-World's would be as good.

Talk him into a Traxxas, HPI, Losi, Associated. Any of the more popular brands. Something that breaks, you can buy at the local hobby store. Plus there are a lot of aftermarket parts for.

Just my $0.02.....

Nitroghost bought a Chaos off ebay for about 80 bucks. Very small but runs like a bat out of hell. He has to run 30% nitro in it because the engine is small but it is pretty cool. The only problem he has had was the radio but he fixed that.

Back