Wltoys 144001

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redneckrockstar01

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Frustrated. I can't find many bodies that I like to fit on this chassis. Is there a way I can fit a 1:12 or 1:16 body to the chassis? If not is there a short course truck body that will fit? I guess after that I will go with the phat body mini.

take a look at what other cars they make in that scale and see if there is a body you like. Get that body and fit it onto your buggy.

take a look at what other cars they make in that scale and see if there is a body you like. Get that body and fit it onto your buggy.
I have tried. There isn't one in that scale. Super frustrated. Want something like a muscle car or jdm car. Have searched for hours with no luck.

this is a 1/14 scale buggy.no 1/12 scale will work nor will a 1/16 scale.. your gonna have to do some work to get a body to fit

this is a 1/14 scale buggy.no 1/12 scale will work nor will a 1/16 scale.. your gonna have to do some work to get a body to fit
Like what kind of work? I'm pretty new to this hobby grade rc car stuff.

you might have to shorten or make your own body posts.. not sure what brands will work Only 1/14 scale I have is a mrc nitro ( ca 1999)and electric none are original power I have modded them heavily the nitro is now a brushed 540 with a 12 turn epic motor direct drive to main diff...

Do you guys' stock motor get really hot, real quick? I was a bit surprised on how hot it got after a short run. My brushless 1/10 motors don't get anywhere near that hot. Maybe that's just the brushed motors normal temp?

Brushed will get hot, but not "burning" hot. Usually, RTR kits will come gears really high. They do this to make it really fast. You can drop a tooth, or two, on the pinion and your motor will run cooler, unless there is something wrong with your motor.

I think you should buy it on their website, wl.toys. Can provide you with security

Back