wing mount for flm shock tower

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Childresshunt

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
i just bought a set of flm towers off ebay got a set for 40 bucks shipped so now I'm looking at putting a wing on my maxx but I'm not sure of what mount works best with the tower any suggestions

Both the GS storm and hot bodies lightning wing wound will work

I'm using the hot bodies.

521B9F7C-2CC8-4D41-B659-5AFDA792E8BF-4285-000005227A517DF1.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

Oh and maybe next time check out the ue knuckleheads. They are lighter, stronger, and cheaper

Thanks and i thought about the ue towers but the wing mount you have to buy is so expensive it didnt seem worth it to me and i like the options that the flm tower has. I'm working on building a t maxx that will stomp all my friends trucks. all thats really holding me back at this point is the big ticket items.

You can fit a tekno wing mount on the flm towers as well.
20130405_204252-1.jpg

The Tekno mount is what I am running on my flm towers. If you can get one I would go with the Gs wing mount.

I am running the TEKNO mount with my FLM towers also. Requires a little more work but works and looks great. But if you can get your hands on the Gs mount it bolts right on easy peasy.