Windows 7 Release Candidate

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ajames942

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey guys, did anyone else download the Windows 7 Release Candidate? Its all I have on my laptop, and seems very promising. My computer runs it way better than it ever ran Vista. I would include some screen shots, but my graphics driver isn't working, so I everything is really big lol. But I will have that fixed by tomorrow. The design of it is very neat, and very easy as the same time. You can go to Microsoft.com to download it if you wanted to try it.

I've got Windows 7 running on my laptop at home and a desktop computer as well, so far I think this is my favorite windows ever. So much faster then Vista and so far no stability issues what so ever.

downloading it now. i may see if i can put it on a box here at work, but i doubt it. may have to run VM ware at home.

gonna dload it and vmware it

i need vmware i guess. i dont wanna reload my laptop temporarily.

I've got Windows 7 running on my laptop at home and a desktop computer as well, so far I think this is my favorite windows ever. So much faster then Vista and so far no stability issues what so ever.

I agree 100%.

Windows 7 is way faster than vista was on my laptop. I will buy it no matter what, when it is officially released.

Speaking of virtual machines - I normally use VMWare myself, but just the other day I got turned on to Sun VirtualBox. I just got done installing it about 5mins ago, anyone else use it?

anyone else not able to dload it? i get the green swirls and nothing else.

Don't they still have it available on Microsofts site?

Don't they still have it available on Microsofts site?

i had to switch to my 56K modem instead of the 14.4
working now

jk, you can't get to the download site with google chrome.

i had to switch to my 56K modem instead of the 14.4
working now

jk, you can't get to the download site with google chrome.

I nearly crapped with I saw that lol...Cause all I have for internet is 56k lol.

i can't even imagine.

the ol 13mb line seems slow at times now.

Yeah, maybe when downloading a 3 GB file lol

took about 45 minutes but i was streaming netflix at the same time.

windows 7 = greatness

Back