will these work ?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone ?

Nothing there, says no longer available or some thing like that...

sorry about that.my basic Q is axle size on rusty,stampede aer they the same as the slash? if so these extensions would work on my slash and give me 3" wider stance and 14mm hex.

I once put 1:10 wheels on my 1:18, they didnt really work very well and it didnt go very fast at all. I'm not sure whether it would make as much difference since the sizes arnt too different.

thanks for the help guys.i was starting to think i was being ignored or blacklisted ??? basicly lookin for dif set of wheels for my slash

bump for an answer

should i do all you a favor and leave this site ?

seems like the slash fad has slowed down.I'm wanting that 1/16 revo if they ever release it.has anyone heard yet.

Buy 17mm hubs adapters for the Traxxax 1/10's from New Era Models and then it only the wleel offset you need to look for. It will take you out of even Mod Truck class because of a greater than 2.2 diameter.

Buy 17mm hubs adapters for the Traxxax 1/10's from New Era Models

That's what I'm running on my jato. With 17mm hex 1/8 buggy wheels/tires.

I think the stampede/rustler run a 12mm hex. Since we can't see what your linking too, look for that at least. Then like brushlessboy suggested, your next issue will be offset and clearance.

can anyone show me there setup with the 17mm and 1/8 wheels ?

bump for an answer

should i do all you a favor and leave this site ?

Wow, 'lil bit sensitive are we? :snooty:

I would guess you are not getting answers for a very good reason: Not many members are running bigger wheels and tires.

Last edited:
sorry about the whiney syndrom,I've got 3 babies at home and my patience seems to run thin at times.ill be better soon

first thing i can see is bending or snapping the axle off
strait up thos axles are meant for sertain tolerences and putting the wheel spacers on will most likely cause failure i am 95% positive you will break something the first time you land a jump or hit a curb
lets say i go down to the machine shop and make myself 12 inch wheel spacers for my 1975 gmc 2500 install them and go play in the drt what can you see hapening?
studs are going to break or my spacer is going to break its not an if they break situation its a when will they break situation

can anyone show me there setup with the 17mm and 1/8 wheels ?

I don't have a MT example. I can't go to your ebay link... pesky antivirus/malware software stops me.

I do have 17mm buggy wheels on my jato though.

Here's a comparison of 2.2 rims/tires and 1/8 buggy rims/tires:
2008-0329-Jato-BuggyWheelCompareAll.jpg

And then installed:
2.2:
2007-0728-JatoRight.jpg

1/8 buggy:
2008-0330-JatoWithBuggyRims-NEhubsBodyExhaust.jpg

Back