Will these Integy spacers for my Savage X 4.6 & improve handling?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It will help with the roling but it will put added wear and tear on the bearings and knuckles.

Last edited:
I will help with the roling but it will put added wear and tear on the bearings and knuckles.

Enough added wear & tear to make them not a worthwhile upgrade?

There's not much by Integy that's worthwhile.

What about another make? Will extensions/offsets in general add wear & tear to the other components?

Any recommended makes (not stupidly expensive though)?

Stuff like that or bulk heads, I think Integy is fine. Its basically, if not the same exact- thing as another manufacturer will have.
As far as will it add too much wear and tear? Prolly not enough to really worry about as long as your willing to replace bearings in the future, which is not a big deal and will end up happening anyways.

Does the Savage X 4.6 have 6mm axles?

If you want you could get the XL wide axles. But in order to do this you will need the heavy duty axle set and diff out drives. Or the easy route would be to buy a set of 1/2" off-set wheels.

Set of axles with the spacers and diff cups are selling for $29 on Ebay. Can't go wrong.

When they say 6mm axles, is that the width of the thread end (where wheel nut connects) or the part where the pin goes through?

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

Set of axles with the spacers and diff cups are selling for $29 on Ebay. Can't go wrong.

Could you send me an example link so I know what I'm looking for?

i tried a set like those from another manufacturer.......they were JUNK!!!! too much space between bearing and extender, really wobbly, i shimmed them, and they broke out at axle pin. save your money and do the XL route, its way better

half or full off set wheels will help with your rolling prob , if you like 3.2 size wheel SPI has A set of basher wheels full off set with life time warranty

Back