will super glue work?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohiofordfan

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
what ya think?
attachment.php

attachment.jpg

Attachments

• PIC_0072.JPG
    PIC_0072.JPG
    192.4 KB · Views: 255
I have a max like that only its only mostly the tower anyway super glue held mine for about half a gallon until the tranny stripped a gear Good Luck

Nice job! How'd you do that? Maybe a little bit of duct tape and bailing wire. She oughta be bout like new then.

Duct tape, bailing wire and bubblegum can fix it!

I gots me some Blackfoot parts you can use. Trailing arm revo's tempting, ha? That's pretty brutal. How did ya do it?

i think super glue jb weld epoxy and duct tape should hold it

Going back in time to 1 minute before it happened and changing the outcome by avoiding the carnage would fix it...With super man or super glue thats a goner without a new chassis and a few other parts...Looks like it got hit by a car

Duct tape will. haha If you can't duct it fiddlesticks it.

Come on man you gotta quit drinking and rc'ing. haha

ok just got off work. the pic above are a result of..... mini revo + dirt track + 2 batteries + 1 minute + 9 year old son = chassis and rear bulks. lucky me lol

What was your 9 year old son trying to do ride it? Ha ha just kiddin. Looks like my T-Maxx after my run in with my neighbors bush doin a 30 mile an hour wheelie except mine's in the front.

i have to say it will be one battery only for him next time. when the next time happens, lol.